Your surgeon has done a fine job of surgically repairing the area you have injured. However, this doesn’t always guarantee full success in your ability to return to your normal activities. Prior to and after surgery, joint motion and muscle strength are quickly lost. Proper rehabilitation is essential in restoring return to full strength and normal joint function. Our expertise in treating many post-surgical rehab patients means we can achieve excellent outcomes for your post-surgical recovery, no matter the extent of your injury. Working closely with your surgeon, we will develop focused individual treatment plans and practical goals that aim to get you back to your pre-surgery level of mobility and strength.
Our post-surgical rehab program is ideal for;
- Shoulder post-surgical recovery for rotator cuff tears,
- Shoulder, knee, and hip joint replacements
- Ligament (ACL, MCL, PCL, and LCL), tears of the knee
- Arthroscopy surgery recovery
- Meniscus surgery recovery
- General rehabilitation after surgery and more